You Are Cordially Invited To Join
The Oxnard Gem & Mineral Society
It is easy to join! The process is:
- Download and fill out the Membership Application. (Applications are also available at general meetings.
- Bring the filled-out application to the next general meeting (1st Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pm). Or send by e-mail to club_info at oxnardgem.com or send the application by mail to:
Oxnard Gem & Mineral Society
P.O. Box 246
Oxnard, CA 93032
- The Board formally votes to accept new members at the Board Meeting (2nd Wednesday of the month).
- The Membership Secretary will contact you by e-mail or by letter regarding your Membership status.
- Attend the general meeting the following month to receive your new member packet.
Benefits of Membership:
- Enjoy the camaraderie of rock minded friends.
- Participate in Field Trips.
- Receive our monthly newsletter “The Rock Bag”.
- Experienced Members are eligible to attend Members Night at the Durley Park Art Center.
- Ability to checkout rock related books; videos and DVDs from our members only lending library.
- Eligible to attend Camp Paradise – a workshop run by the CFMS for the benefit of affiliated club members.
- Eligible to attend Zzyzx – a workshop run by the CFMS for the benefit of affiliated club members.